Caring for others is an extremely satisfying experience, but one that shouldn’t come at the cost of your own health and happiness. Nurses and health care providers are often stressed at not being able to care for their patients the way they want to. When the demand for beds reaches overcapacity, caring for more patients with fewer resources takes its toll. The demands of deadlines, expectations of patient care from families, and management can be overwhelming. Sometimes pleasing everyone else leaves little time for one’s self.
WHAT IF YOU COULD LEARN EASY WAYS TO MAKE YOUR DAY LESS STRESSFUL?
If you are a health care provider or caregiver who is struggling with anxiety, depression, or coping with the demands of each day; then this book is for you.
It offers lots of practical tools in every chapter to help you create a “toolbox” that will support your emotional health.
Book available now
This book will help you learn how to:
• Identify where you are holding and carrying your stress in your body
• Help you to recognize the triggers that you react to
• Feel your feelings, don’t disown them - own them
• Learn to respond differently instead of reacting
• Learn to manage your emotions when conflict arises